The EXPOdetergo 2014 trade show confirmed the increasingly competent and continuously growing interest in the technological partner of the laundry and textile rental industry par excellence: Kannegiesser.
By the motto MODERNIZING LAUNDRY we showed the beating heart of the industry:
- The continuous batch washer PowerTrans PT60
- The PowerDry dryer with ECO2 power technology for maximum efficiency and low energy consumption
We also had live demos of the main production lines for industrial laundries, including:
- The large piece line equipped with a GZ-AV remote feeding and buffer system, automatic EMA feeder with pre-spreading device and SFM.II folding machine with double stacker.
- The medium/large piece line composed of an EMQ Synchro universal automatic feeder with 4 loading stations in combination with an SFM.II folding machine.
- The terry cloth line with Speedline XFM Vario high speed folding machine and 4 stackers (classification)
- The KFS small linen folding machine for napkins and runners
- The stack collection and buffering system named Vectura behind the folding machines
The feeding and folding lines worked continuously throughout the exhibition period, raising visitors' awareness of unquestionably current issues such as: productivity, ergonomics, quality and safety.
The new dimension of reference markets requires our clients to make strategically important and inescapable choices. Kannegiesser wishes to actively contribute to these choices by offering solutions that are integrated, safe and above all, capable of generating value for our clients' business.
Solutions that made our exhibition and our stand a success, also according to the majority of visitors, who commented that our booth was actually a "replication" of this productive microcosm which is the industrial laundry.
Visitors needed tangible proof of concrete and demonstrable solutions and it pleases us to know that we succeeded in providing evidence of it.
We would like to thank you all and look forward to seeing you soon again.
The Kannegiesser Staff