Kannegiesser France is recruting
Kannegiesser, number one in Europe for industrial laundry equipment, is looking to recruit technicians for its French subsidiary.
Kannegiesser France’s technical team of consists of 15 highly trained technicians, equipped with a technical vehicle, special tools and a laptop.
Our technicians perform their duties throughout the French territory and occasionally abroad.
In coordination with the after-sales service, the main tasks are:
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of all Kannegiesser's industrial products in accordance with safety standards, in cooperation with the design office, site coordinators and, where appropriate, the joint contractors and subcontractors of the company.
- Performance of tasks according to safety standards for personnel and equipment
- Reporting and feedback from various missions to the different services and management of the company, using existing documentation
- Building and maintaining good technical and business relationships with customers and key accounts
- Training clients with the appropriate documentation for the level required in running and maintenance of the equipment
- Sale of services and products to customers
- Recording and monitoring customer complaints with the after-sales service
- M/F with a Bac + 2 BTS or DUT industrial maintenance and industrial engineering or BAC professional industrial maintenance
- Knowledge of programming software for B&R automats, télémécanique, Siemens communication protocols and MS office (word processing, spreadsheets, databases)
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings (rotational)
- Previous work experience in industrial equipment (laundry, agriculture, printing) is desired, but not required.
- Conversational English
- Driver’s license : Permis B
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills, self-control
- Autonomous, dynamic with a large capacity for work, resistant to pressure
- Available, responsive and efficient, consistent, perseverant
- Methodical and with a technical mindset, not afraid to take initiative, large assimilative capacity, curiosity, ability to judge situations, thrifty
- Team spirit, respectful of the rules, loyal, responsable
- Ability to negotiate
- Field technician in the Paris region with missions all over France
- 1 week-end in 4 on average
Attractive remuneration package consisting of a fixed salary, a variable and quality bonuses, company car, mobile phone and laptop.
Please send your CV with photo by letter or e-mail to:
21 rue des Peupliers
92752 Nanterre Cedex