Maintenance of Gas Burners for Dryers
The maintenance of gas burners of gas-fired dryers is to be carried out at regular intervals to avoid decreasing drier performance.
Periodical maintenance of gas burners also reduces fire hazards caused by lint accumulations in the media part of the machine. Kannegiesser offers the service for both, small and large driers.
The service work includes the following:
- Cleaning and checking of the burner chamber
- Checking the tightness of gas pipe on the drier
- Optimizing the burner performance
- Replacement of ignition electrodes and filters as per requirements
- Drier check
- Documenting the work carried out
- Checking the fire-extinguishing system, if installed.
Advantages of Gas Burner Maintenance:
- Burner maintenance avoids fire-hazards in media machine part
- Documentation of machine conditions
- Prevention of troubles which may cause machine downtimes
- Optimum machine output at all times
Kannegiesser offers this service at a fixed price. Please contact us.